Missing e version 2.0.5
A handful of new features for you!
Missing e's features now support the Tumblr Spanish language interface (which is now in beta)
Thanks to xn—lhutemoc-skbd for help with the translations.
Timestamps are Back
Now that Tumblr is adding post times to your posts on the dash, Missing e is able to improve it by:
- Converting the Tumblr timestamp to your custom format and displaying it visibly on the dashboard
- Display the timestamp in your local time zone (not EST/EDT)
Note: This feature is highly dependent on Tumblr’s new post time implementation, which is fairly new. If they change it in the future, Timestamps will not work correctly until I can fix it.
Automatic Tagging of Queued Posts
Now, you can automatically tag any post with whatever tags you choose whenever you queue it!
- This feature is disabled by default!
- If you want to use it after you’ve updated to 2.0.5, go into the settings (find out how) to enable it
- You will find this setting in the Post Features tab, in the Posting Fixes section
This feature most recently suggested by thedoktah
Mass Draft/Queue Post Deletion
Much like the mass delete option in the Ask Fixes feature, you can use this to select multiple posts in your Drafts or Queue pages.
- Simply click on the checkboxes to select all the posts you want to delete and click the "Delete Selected" button in your sidebar!
Thanks to mangtimang for the feature suggestion (from a long time ago)!
If you want the new version immediately, DO NOT uninstall and reinstall Missing e, instead, read the instructions on how to update:
For Firefox users only (IMPORTANT): I am still having trouble with the Mozilla Add-Ons site. Please use this direct link to update: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/130218/missing_e-2.0.8-fx.xpi (I have also changed the Firefox button on the Missing e homepage to point there).
Download Missing e at missinge.infraware.ca
If you enjoy this extension, please consider donating to support future development.