Current issues I’m working on this weekend
A couple of issues have been brought up by Missing e users. I will be looking into them this weekend.
The first is that the “open ask boxes on the dash” and avatar magnifier features appear to be opening an extra tab in some browsers.
The other is a malfunctioning Quick (1-Click) Reblog feature, though I believe this may be limited to Firefox 15.
Please stay tuned for updates!
Upcoming Missing e Features
In the next update of Missing e, I’m adding (so far) one little tweak and one new feature:
Draggable Dashboard Ask Boxes
Ask boxes opened without leaving the dashboard (one of the existing options in the Ask Tweaks feature) will be draggable. Simply click and hold on the top bar of the ask box and drag it around the screen.
Thanks to lifewasted for the suggestion.
Sortable Notes (in dashboard posts)
With this option activated in the Dashboard Tweaks feature, when you open the notes in a dashboard post, you’ll have the option of sorting them by note type (reblog, reply, like, etc) and username.
Click the Type and User buttons to toggle between sorting in ascending and descending order, or use your mouse to drag the Type and User buttons to change the sort order (e.g. note type first and username second or username first and note type second).
Limitation: Only notes that have already been loaded will be sorted. When you click the "Show more notes" button, the older notes (which are just loaded) will be automatically sorted, too.
Thanks to thefrogman for the suggestion.
Missing e version 1.5.7 has been released!
If you would like to force your browser to update Missing e, simply follow these instructions.
Firefox users, please note that Missing e will not update automatically until Mozilla has approved the new version. If you want to get 1.5.7 now, simply install from this page!
Edit button on secondary Tumblr account post pages
- An Edit button is added to the individual post page for all of your secondary Tumblr accounts (sub-Tumblrs)
- This option is enabled by default
Open ask boxes without leaving the dashboard
- Simply click on the “i" icon on a user’s avatar image, and click "Ask" to open the askbox on the dashboard
- This option is disabled by default. You can turn it on in the Missing e settings (find out how to get there), under the Social Features tab, in the Ask Fixes section
This feature was suggested by a number of people, most notably delacroix, who promised me a pie (because plural marriage is illegal here in Canada).
Maximum font size for Tumblr dashboard posts
- This option allows you to specify a maximum font size (in pixels) for posts on the dash
- You won’t suffer over huge fonts written by really excited Tumblrs
- Note: maximum font size only affects <big> tags
- Learn more in the FAQ
- This option is disabled by default. You can turn it on in the Missing e settings (find out how to get there), under the Dashboard Features tab, in the Dashboard Fixes section
This feature was suggested by andonlytimewilltell.
Magnifier enlarges Tumblr avatar images
- This option will enable you to view enlarged versions of Tumblr avatars by clicking on a magnifier icon that shows up on top of Tumblr avatars when you hover over them with your mouse
- This option is disabled by default, find out how to enable it and use the feature in the Missing e FAQ
This feature was suggested by racortesl
Download Missing e at missinge.infraware.ca
If you enjoy this extension, please consider donating to support future development.