Missing e v2.13.0
I’ve released a new version of Missing e to support the new Tumblr dash that came out this evening!
I wanted to release this as soon as possible, so I have not fixed everything yet. Here is a list of what should be fixed:
- Styling issues arising from the new Tumblr dashboard layout
- Placement of Mass Delete buttons
- Quick (1-click) Reblog menu shows blog selector drop-down
- Reblog yourself from one blog back to that same blog
These issues still remain (I am continuing to work on them):
- Smart redirect feature is not working
- Magnifying the avatar of a dashboard notification opens that user’s blog in a new tab
Also, please note that the added blog sidebar buttons on your dashboard is now provided by the Tumblr interface, not Missing e. I’m not sure why they’ve chosen to hide some of the buttons (like Queue and Messages), but I will look into ways to improve it!
If you have trouble, clear your browser cache after you update Missing e.
A recent change to the Firefox tools that are used to create this extension have caused Missing e to be no longer be compatible with Firefox versions below 13. I will look into this to see if I can restore backwards compatibility, but it is worthwhile to keep Firefox up-to-date anyway. You should be able to update Firefox from your browser’s menu.