Missing e Sidebar Tweaks feature
For those of you who are still using the Tumblr Sidebr userscript, you should now that it has several compatibility issues with Missing e. I don’t think the creator uses Missing e to check for issues.
However, I wanted to remind you that (as of version 1.5.1… find out how to update in the FAQ), Missing e has the Sidebar Tweaks feature that allows you to add a Tumblelog panel (like the one you see above, with your posts, messages, etc) to any dashboard page.
This feature is not enabled by default. To turn it on:
- Go to the Missing e settings page (find out how)
- Click on the Dashboard Features tab
- In the Sidebar Tweaks section, turn on the checkbox labelled: “Add Tumblelog sidebar to all dashboard pages”
The next time you load your dashboard, you’ll have your sidebar back!
If you want the sidebar of one of your secondary blogs to appear on the main dashboard, simply click on the green bar right above “Posts” that has your blog name on it and select one of your secondary Tumblr accounts. From that point on, the Tumblelog panel will default to this account.
There are some great reasons for using this feature instead of the Tumblr Sidebr script:
- Fewer compatibility problems (Tumblr Sidebr will cause some Missing e features to not work correctly)
- Unfollower and Follow Checker buttons are added to the sidebar when you use Missing e, but not when you use Tumblr Sidebr
28 Notes/ Hide
- diamonddistrictt likes this
- beandbelieve likes this
- frozenembryos likes this
- finalheavenseven likes this
- revide likes this
- pangaraplngkitaa likes this
- zwielichttempler likes this
- silas216 likes this
- steelopus likes this
- pushingpulleys likes this
- svalts likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- redcloud likes this
- mesmeriz3d likes this
- misslittlekrysbel likes this
- kissed-by-ice likes this
- thisisleniokayhi likes this
- ohhchuck likes this