‘Missing e’ browser extension for tumblr - FEATURE SERIES
As I continue with the improvement of Missing e, I thought I’d present you with a continuing series about its features for improving the tumblr experience.
Remember, Missing e is highly configurable, so you can choose to enable or disable any of its great features, or customize them to your liking!
#15 - Sidebar Tweaks
Sidebar Tweaks includes ome useful interface fixes for the Tumblr dashboard sidebar. Each of these is disabled, by default. Check out the Sidebar Tweaks custom settings post to find out how to turn them on.
- Add Tumblelog sidebar to all dashboard pages (see Screenshot 1)
- You can change which Tumblr account’s sidebar gets shown (just click on the blog title to switch them.
- Note that you cannot switch the Tumbelog sidebar shown on tumblelog pages (/tumblelog/your-name)
- Slimmer dashboard sidebar (see Screenshot 2)
- Make the Following button on your dash go to your following list page (instead of reloading the Dashboard)
If you ever have problems with this or any other feature, consult the Missing e FAQ page.
Screenshot 1 - Tumblelog sidebar added to a dashboard page
Screenshot 2 - Slim dashboard sidebar
Download Missing e at missinge.infraware.ca
If you enjoy this extension, please consider donating to support future development.
See the rest of the features series.