Sidebar Tweaks Prototype
I’ve already started working on adding the sidebar to your dashboard.
Only, what happens if you want a sidebar from a secondary blog?
Well, this is a general idea of what your added sidebar will look like. If you want to switch which blog’s sidebar gets added to the dashboard, you’ll simply click on the blog title and a selector menu will appear!
What do you think so far?
This is going a lot faster than I thought. It is already working on Chrome (though not released yet). I’ve got to port the changes to Safari and Firefox, and it’ll be ready for release!
What options are included in upcoming Sidebar Tweaks feature:
- Add Tumblr sidebar to all dashboard pages [OFF by default]
- Hide the Tumblr Radar [OFF by default]
- Number of retries on failure to load sidebar counts [default is 4]
A couple of features are going to be moved from the Dashboard Fixes feature:
- Slimmer dashboard sidebar [OFF by default]
- Make the Following button on the Dashboard sidebar load your following list page (instead of reloading the Dashboard) [OFF by default]
I expect version 1.5.0 to be released on Saturday!
109 Notes/ Hide
- apocatastasis answered: The e-button does not let me modify settings, it keeps loading your website, where the “settings” button also doesn’t work. ;(
- silas216 likes this
- cherryblue answered: i love it! perfect! :D
- zoblue likes this
- waterthing likes this
- imsvsims likes this
- yellyhaim likes this
- thenerdynotebook likes this
- gagalupe answered: you are amazing and i love you. appreciate what you do, really.
- gagalupe likes this
- soo likes this
- smi1e likes this
- i-statusquo answered: great!
- yellowcakeuranium answered: the sidebar tweaks are the ones where you can see where you rank on tumblr, right? *ducks* ;)
- arte5 likes this
- davesnothere likes this
- dendroica likes this
- myrrhmarchive likes this
- lxsdr likes this
- ehalcyon answered: Perhaps an option in the settings to display more than one of those modules (i.e. for multiple blogs)? But switching is probably enough.
- lennonmccartneyharket likes this
- sarahwrotethat likes this
- 01-december answered: iiiiii, iiiiiiiiiiiiiii
- autosage likes this
- ofcatvomit answered: this is fantastic!
- chousaheidan answered: oh jeez, thank you!
- coldorange likes this
- janba-juice likes this
- goneandlostforever answered: YAY!
- goneandlostforever likes this
- chillyeskimo likes this
- shadsy likes this
- m-nightshamwow likes this
- dyllandelectable likes this
- tk-the-tiger answered: nifty!
- parkuhr answered: What if it moved out left instead? Covering other buttons is awkward.
- norikahiwatari answered: omg this is so awesome! \o\ I’m excited for this new feature! \o\
- xploren likes this
- gogomo answered: awesome!
- imsvsims answered: You’re a genius!
- blissandzen likes this
- mr-derp-herpin likes this
- shesarejector likes this
- justinrampage likes this
- steelopus answered: It moved.
- steelopus likes this
- astolenmoonlight likes this
- fuckestuppest likes this
- corrag likes this
- stillabovethewaves answered: A+