New feature in the works: Reblog with tags!
This was an idea brought to be by callmeblake. The concept is to allow you to automatically keep the tags from the original post when reblogging.
I’ve got it working (not released yet, though), but I need feedback!
Basically, I’ve got two options:
- Automatically add the tags from the original post by default (I’m adding a Clear Tags button you can use to support this)
- Start with no tags, and add another button (like “copy tags” or “reblog tags” or something) that will add the original post’s tags
Either way, I think the “Clear Tags” button is useful enough to keep.
What do you guys think? Option 1 or Option 2?
124 Notes/ Hide
- tokechan likes this
- i-l-i likes this
- jllik likes this
- kisa-chan likes this
- munchnbit likes this
- hugolebre likes this
- snapne reblogged this from shortformblog
- withasideofepic likes this
- allergy-information likes this
- smi1e answered: First option
- godzchild96 answered: Option 1
- jcatgrl answered: Number 1, I guess. My tumblr is almost nothing but ponies right now, anyway…
- coltzlauu answered: 2
- kiteza likes this
- dispassionatecurator likes this
- vermin-salad-colada answered: I’d definitely use it; many times the tags are what the reblog is all about!
- oneloveindetroit answered: I’d say start with Option 2, and offer a clear tags as well. Original post tags often don’t fit the purposes of those that repost.
- oneloveindetroit likes this
- stopthissong answered: 1 :D
- ospiscismeridiani likes this
- jinyovng answered: Option 2~
- woody likes this
- sayitwithyourhandss reblogged this from germaican
- sayitwithyourhandss answered: option 1!!! this is a great idea!!!!!!
- agirlcalledchris likes this
- eatplayfuck likes this
- meklarian likes this
- rrrick answered: Option 2
- liquor answered: 1
- thenerdynotebook answered: option 1 sounds the best :)
- neuroticnewsjunkie reblogged this from shortformblog and added:
- neuroticnewsjunkie answered: This is a great idea! Option 1 seems better to me, you can just clear the tags if you don’t want them.
- mood-stuff answered: 2!
- spacecowboywhit answered: Option 1
- pandaquacks answered: Número uno ^_^
- callmeblake likes this
- callmeblake reblogged this from cutlerish and added:
- dayanatuna answered: Opti0n 1! :-)
- audioper likes this
- korovabar likes this
- rolfconant likes this
- rolfconant answered: Firstly, this is FANTASTIC. Secondly, I think just option 1 is perfectly all right.
- sijessicanawalangmalay likes this
- jdeadbird likes this
- notnadia likes this
- fwyk answered: i prefer option 2 because i know i’d forget to clear previous tags
- freshtracksinc likes this
- keilani likes this
- trashachusetts likes this
- randomactsofchaos likes this