Looks like a bug in the Missing e Reply Replies feature popped up today.
Some users are finding that the post Missing e creates when replying to notifications can end up looking a little funny (like in the above screenshot). This only affects Tumblrs who use the rich text editor to write posts, which is likely to be most of you.
Anyway, I’ve fixed the problem in Missing e version 2.4.14, which is available for update!
Thanks to futuresushi for the bug report!
If you want the new version immediately, DO NOT uninstall and reinstall Missing e, instead, read the instructions on how to update:
Firefox users: Until the new version of the extension is reviewed by the Mozilla Add-Ons site, you can update just by installing the new version over top of your existing one from the versions page.
If version 2.4.14 or higher does not appear in the list, you can wait until later, or use this direct link to install.
33 Notes/ Hide
- likesuperwheeearchive likes this
- sansastarkly likes this
- darrencriss-news likes this
- nevermindthefurthermore likes this
- daxterdd likes this
- ohmysims likes this
- cnfsdkid likes this
- realdomdom likes this
- idontcair likes this
- koalainchicago likes this
- vanillavalerian likes this
- cwj likes this
- batesnursery likes this
- itsnevertoolateforhello likes this
- dissipates likes this
- fadedscene likes this
- farawayfarawaywasteawaytonight likes this
- depressedanddistracted likes this
- notrooponpatrol likes this
- catgirlellie likes this
- lizmerptheballoonicorn likes this