Firefox “tip”: Fixing reply replies that always come out as “null”
So far as I have seen, this is a bug that only very rarely causes problems for users of the Firefox version of Missing e.
Basically, you click on a notification or reply in order to create a new Reply Replies post where you can respond to it.
Only, when the new post page opens, all you get in the body text is:
I have not yet found out why this happens, but there is a solution!
Warning! This fix will cause you to lose all of your Missing e bookmarks. Back up your bookmarks before following these instructions.
1) In the Firefox menu, go Tools and click on Clear Recent History…
2) Activate the option “Cookies” (and nothing else), select Everything under “Time range to clear” and click Clear Now.
After this is done, you’ll have to log in to Tumblr again.
17 Notes/ Hide
- longstoryshorta likes this
- ninalee-cherryambition likes this
- rrrick likes this
- sosuperawesome likes this
- justkeepingithalal likes this
- justice-b likes this
- aprilskye likes this
- shrantheman likes this
- ninoosimsdeleted likes this
- igohardinovertime likes this
- zacharyqunto likes this
- kelseyhasmovedblogs likes this